Xtra Smileys [Open]
SS Echoed Forums
April 17, 2024, 10:50:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new server, Sw33t PK, is now online.
Visit http://sw33tpk.smfforfree.com/ for details.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Chat Client Staff List Login Register  

Results and the Future

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Results and the Future  (Read 286 times)
Ricky
Xxx9234
Owner

SS Echoed

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2009, 07:32:04 pm »

Well, a few weeks ago, we released.
And after two hours, Gap's sister turned the server off and he decided to give up.
But it looks like someone is still around since the logo is sexier then I remember, so i'll ask Gap for the server he released and Ill work on it and hopefully will get some way to host the server myself.
How this affects you...
Staff will be picked by someone else, considering the only thing I didnt actually own was the server, which I will soon be getting.
We wont release again for a long time.
Could be weeks, or months. Maybe not even until summer, but I really hope to release before then, lmao.
Me and Gap didnt agree with everything, so the server may look different, but most of it will actually be the same.
As soon as I get ungrounded, then I will be focusing on the server alot, which will hopefully influence the release time.
If Gap wants to stay, then he can be the Co Owner of just about everything, and Courtney was still workong even when the server owner gave up, so if she sticks around, she'll definitly be Co Owner, or higher depending on how much she contributes. XD
Also, I'm probably changing the server name to SS Echoed, which means another logo change, sorry Courtney.
I hate to see servers plan on releasing, only to have the owner quit right before he finishes. (Supah Fly, Mac, VooDoo, Gap) so I WILL get this done if it kills me.
But its gonna take patience, because it wont be released soon. Tongue

New Global Management of SS Reborn, soon to be SS Echoed,

Ricky
Xxx9234
Report Spam   Logged

Hey guys.
Look at my shades.
Get it? Shades.
I'm ironic.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derek
Former Owner (SSR)
Ex-Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 03:31:27 pm »

Well, a few weeks ago, we released.
And after two hours, Gap's sister turned the server off and he decided to give up.
But it looks like someone is still around since the logo is sexier then I remember, so i'll ask Gap for the server he released and Ill work on it and hopefully will get some way to host the server myself.
How this affects you...
Staff will be picked by someone else, considering the only thing I didnt actually own was the server, which I will soon be getting.
We wont release again for a long time.
Could be weeks, or months. Maybe not even until summer, but I really hope to release before then, lmao.
Me and Gap didnt agree with everything, so the server may look different, but most of it will actually be the same.
As soon as I get ungrounded, then I will be focusing on the server alot, which will hopefully influence the release time.
If Gap wants to stay, then he can be the Co Owner of just about everything, and Courtney was still workong even when the server owner gave up, so if she sticks around, she'll definitly be Co Owner, or higher depending on how much she contributes. XD
Also, I'm probably changing the server name to SS Echoed, which means another logo change, sorry Courtney.
I hate to see servers plan on releasing, only to have the owner quit right before he finishes. (Supah Fly, Mac, VooDoo, Gap) so I WILL get this done if it kills me.
But its gonna take patience, because it wont be released soon. Tongue

New Global Management of SS Reborn, soon to be SS Echoed,

Ricky
Xxx9234
You act like Courtney is so great lmao.  (get off her dick)
She is the reason im not hosting it and all that
because WoW seems like the only thing we can do together anymore and she wants me to play, so im like w.e.

Also...
1 thing Courtney doesnt care/even know the server is down
another thing She doesnt play RSPS anymore, and im pretty sure she made herself co owner
but anyways here is the source http://www.megaupload.com/ Good Luck
(Link Removed)
Report Spam   Logged
Courtney
HTML Power Coder
Ex-Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 09:37:55 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
0wn3d Sarah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 12:03:31 pm »

Cool hopefully this will be better then all the other crap all other moparscape!
Also, Courtney does nothing in my opinion she just does it when shes bored..
Report Spam   Logged

Sarah ftw!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: